Banks aren’t the only institutions that will need to open their platforms. Trading enterprises must also follow the same...
This is a reality. It’s coming faster than any of us might think. The regulators are scrambling to figure...
Standard Chartered completes its first cross boarder real time payment and settles in 10 seconds. Standard Chartered Completes Cross-Border...
Blockchain technology has the potential to not just impact payment processing but securities instruments and the primary capital and...
Will faster and inexpensive ACH processing of transactions stall development and relevance of Crypto Currencies?Finextra
Dovetail trumpets US ACH implementation Dovetail, the provider of best-in-class payments and liquidity management solutions, today announces the first...
- Amazon Now Allows Customer Contact Through Alexa Skills – Voicebot
- Amazon’s Cloud ESP just made every third-party Alexa gadget a better listener – CNET
- Technology, surveillance and the sinister new frontier of domestic abuse – CNET
- Embracing the Machines: Semi-Automation Gains Traction on Buy-Side
- Scotland Seeks Funding For Blockchain Based Exchange
- Scotland To Start Exchange Using Blockchain
- Overstock Goes Public With Blockchain Preferred Shares.
- Ahead of the U.S. Election, DopeCoin Up 10% In 24 Hours – CryptoCoinsNews
- Start With The Business Problem Not The Technology
- Not Just Banks Must Become Open Platforms
- How Bots Are Fueling High-Speed Bitcoin Trading
- Blockchain And The Markets, Interview With Patrick Byrne Of Overstock.com
- What is the Buy Side Thinking for 2017?
- Gemini Exchange Heads to the Far East