US Now to Have Faster ACH Payments, Same Day Settlement America is finally getting faster payments, with Nacha...
.fimg-wrapper There is going to be a big shift by 2021 such that the convergence of technological, economic, and...
OPINION: Blockchain’s Liquidity Problem Traders Magazine Online News, September 15, 2016 Rob Daly If U.S. equity market structure weren’t...
For the most part, most buy side firms can’t begin to afford the types of engines needed to employ...
Manual vs Algo – Algorithms are an essential part of implementing an order handling or execution strategy, but no one should rely on them exclusively. The human factor is something that just can’t be programmed.Editorial Staff
Cloud Computing – With increased market fragmentation especially in FX, the cloud offers cost efficiency and low latency.Editorial Staff
With the ever increasing costs of system administration, security and hardware, the cloud offers economies of scale that an...
Keeping Your Secret Sauce, Secret. With reverse engineering rampant, don’t you think you should keep your algo’s private?Editorial Staff
- Amazon Now Allows Customer Contact Through Alexa Skills – Voicebot
- Amazon’s Cloud ESP just made every third-party Alexa gadget a better listener – CNET
- Technology, surveillance and the sinister new frontier of domestic abuse – CNET
- Embracing the Machines: Semi-Automation Gains Traction on Buy-Side
- Scotland Seeks Funding For Blockchain Based Exchange
- Scotland To Start Exchange Using Blockchain
- Overstock Goes Public With Blockchain Preferred Shares.
- Ahead of the U.S. Election, DopeCoin Up 10% In 24 Hours – CryptoCoinsNews
- Start With The Business Problem Not The Technology
- Not Just Banks Must Become Open Platforms
- How Bots Are Fueling High-Speed Bitcoin Trading
- Blockchain And The Markets, Interview With Patrick Byrne Of Overstock.com
- What is the Buy Side Thinking for 2017?
- Gemini Exchange Heads to the Far East